The Canada internship of PUMBA

Freitag, September 29, 2006

I am going home


Now I am ready for the take-off. I got my new quebecian haircut and packed all my stuff without having any space left. It was a pleasure for me to meet you guys. I will miss U all. I will keep you in mind and try to post some details about my hometown and the upcoming wedding. Please keep in mind: "every ending is the beginning of something new!" I will have my last lunch here in a few minutes and then I am going to the company to say officially goodbye. I hope you will enjoy your last days of your stay as I did.

Au revoir mes amis!

5 Comments:

  • Ich kann doch kein Englisch. Was steht denn da? :P Hoffe du bist gut gelandet im deutschen Lande :)

    By Blogger Manu, at 7:41 AM  

  • Nun gehts also los! Guten Heimflug und nicht so viel Abschieds-Blues wünsch ich.
    Also dann: Auf, auf zu neuen (alten) Ufern!
    Liebe Grüße
    Gabriel

    By Anonymous Anonym, at 11:50 AM  

  • Ich lie bie dich Carsten, come back!!! ;-) Hope you arrived perfectly and drink real beers for us!

    By Anonymous Anonym, at 10:35 PM  

  • Hey Carsten !

    You lied ! I tried the magic formula on Stephan and it didn't work ! Die Telle ist nicht sauber :-)

    Hope everything is well and fine home. Send us some news (where you tell us that you miss us).

    Bye,

    Antoine

    By Anonymous Anonym, at 5:18 AM  

  • You have to reduce his magic resistence first (it's pretty high though :))

    By Anonymous Anonym, at 3:34 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home